Supreme Court rules against entry ban for Steve Yoo# Entertainment 2019.07.24 View : 1474
The Supreme Court has ruled against an entry ban placed on Korean-American singer Steve Yoo. Yoo was banned from visiting South Korea for the past 17 years after winning U.S. citizenship in an alleged attempt to evade military conscription.
Korea’s top court said it is unlawful for the South Korean government to refuse entry for Steve Yoo, who was once a successful singer in Korea better known by his Korean name Yoo Seung-jun.
Yoo became the subject of intense public criticism after he was granted U.S. citizenship in 2002, despite his promise to the public to fulfil his mandatory military duty. All able-bodied South Korean men must serve in the military for about two years.
[image source: http://blog.sina.com.cn/liuchengjun ]
Best KOKO Board
- Hi KBS, can you please upload My Neighbor Charles on YouTube again?... I'm a big fan of that pr...
- 해피 금요일 . [내 그림이다 .] - 코코 보드 ❤
- 해피 목요일 . [코코가 옥탑방 위에 고양이를 보고 있어요 .]
- Hello KBS. I'm from the Philippines and I interested to buy the 2020 Calendar of Return of Supe...
- Hi KBS, I’m studying in Philippines right now and I want to spend my downtime watching Gag Concert...